Finding the love of your life and making the decision to get married is one of the most exciting times of your life! Planning the wedding can be overwhelming – but the final result is worth it. As you map out the finer details of your wedding, you must not forget one crucial element – the honeymoon. With all of the wedding craziness going on, it is easy to haphazardly plan your honeymoon. However, putting forth extra time into planning the perfect romantic honeymoon will ensure that you and your new spouse will start your marriage off in the best way possible!
Instead of choosing a typical destination for a honeymoon, think bigger, think grander – think Costa Rica. Imagine starting on your wedded journey together in the romantic, serene setting that is Costa Rica. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we can help you start on this amazing journey together. We offer several honeymoon packages to make your honeymoon simply unforgettable. Each one of our packages is designed with romance in mind. From couples’ massages, to moonlit dinners on the beach, every detail is taken care of – leaving you free to focus on your new spouse and planning your future together.
After the countless hours spent planning the perfect wedding, you and your new spouse will finally have the chance to relax and just revel in the joy of being married. There is no better place to do your reveling than the romantic, tropical beaches and jungles of Costa Rica. Contact us today to learn more about our honeymoon packages and let us help you plan the perfect honeymoon to match your perfect wedding.
When you have been in a relationship with the same person for many years, it is not uncommon to hit a sort of plateau, especially in the romance department. Over the years, two people become quite accustomed to each other. The “honeymoon” period wears off, and life, with all its struggles and challenges, sets in. Before you know it, romance has taken a back burner to jobs and family. One of the best ways to put the passion back into your relationship is with a romantic vacation to Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is one of the most breathtaking countries in the world. Its lush greenery and expansive beaches appeal to people from all over the world. Costa Rica also has a natural ambiance of romance. There is just something special about sharing time together in a tropical location, away from the turmoil of your everyday lives. What better way to connect with your partner again, than to whisk her off to Costa Rica for a long, romantic getaway?
Finding the right resort to handle your romantic needs is easy – just reserve a luxury suite or bungalow at the Ylang Ylang! Here, we have embraced the naturally romantic environment surrounding us, and made love and romance one of our many specialties. That is why we offer various romantic packages for couples, along with special activities – each designed to help light the fires of passion again. Contact our staff today to learn more about our tasteful way of helping couples recapture the emotion that brought them together in the first place.
Finding the best beach resort in Costa Rica may seem like a daunting task, thanks to all of the many quality resorts available. You may even think that where you stay does not matter – after all, it’s all in Costa Rica, right? However, just because a resort is located in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, does not mean that it is the best place to stay. Here are some tips for choosing the perfect resort for your Costa Rican vacation:
- Choose a resort that has its own private beaches. With private beaches, you will not have to worry about fighting the crowds for your time in the sand. Many of the luxury resorts have private beaches that are strictly for guests.
- Do a little bit of research on a resort before you book your room. The best resorts will have websites you can visit that include pictures of the surroundings. Pay attention to these pictures and make sure that the beaches are clean and spacious.
- Talk to the staff of potential resorts before making your reservations. Ask questions about the beaches, such as how big the beach area is, if there are any beach activities, and other pertinent questions.
- Choose the resort that offers the beaches you desire, but is also still close enough to the other activities you want to enjoy during your stay. For example, the Ylang Ylang has a beautiful stretch of white, sandy beaches for guest use – but we are also located only a few minutes away from Montezuma, to ensure that our guests have the full Costa Rican experience.
If you are taking your first trip to Costa Rica, you have a lot of planning to do! Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. It is a favorite getaway for millions of people every year. There are lots of reasons why Costa Rica is such a popular destination – and here are just a few:
- The magnificent scenery of Costa Rica is enough to keep people coming back. Since this country is full of protected reserves, you can expect to witness nature in its greatest form – pure and untouched.
- The beaches of Costa Rica are the stuff dreams are made of! Clean, white sand gracing the shorelines ensure that beachgoers will get their fill of sun, sand and surf.
- The hotels in Costa Rica run from the simple to the luxurious, making it easy for travelers of all budget sizes to enjoy their stay. You can find hotels nestled in the heart of the cities, or tucked away in seclusion — whichever is your preference.
- The warm and welcoming locals are accustomed to tourists – tourism is a source of many incomes in Costa Rica, so you can expect to be embraced by the locals during your stay, with everyone going out of their way to make you feel at home.
Those are just a few of the reasons why people flock to Costa Rica every year – contact us today to reserve your room, and find out for yourself why Costa Rica is truly heaven on earth!
A trip to Costa Rica is sure to provide you with memories that will last a lifetime. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places in the world. This amazing country is rich with native scenery and wildlife, as well as a thriving local culture. The Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica is one of the most popular beach resorts in the country. There are various reasons why people flock to the Ylang Ylang when they visit Costa Rica – here are a few:
- The Ylang Ylang’s location is simply perfect. It is not located right in the heart of a busy city. Instead, it is located on the beach next to a wildlife preserve – yet it is only minutes from Montezuma. Guest enjoy the best of both worlds – quiet seclusion and city life.
- The Ylang Ylang also offers a high level of luxury and quality customer service. Here, guests enjoy plenty of luxury amenities, such as the on-site spa. The staff at the Ylang Ylang strive to ensure that all the needs of guests are met – nothing is too big or too small.
- The Ylang Ylang is the ideal destination for romance – the ambiance of this resort simply oozes love and emotion. Guests looking for a romantic Costa Rican getaway are sure to enjoy a stay at the Ylang Ylang, where no detail is overlooked. From moonlit dinners for two on the beach, to chilled champagne waiting in the room, romance is always in the air.
Contact us today to learn more about why our resort is the place to stay when you visit Costa Rica!
Taking a vacation to another country is sure to be one of the most rewarding, enjoyable times of your life! Planning that vacation, however, is another story. A vacation in your own country is easy enough – all you need to do is pick a destination, make a reservation and go. A vacation in another country involves a lot more time and attention to detail. So, should you let a travel agent handle your vacation plans? Or are you equipped with the knowledge needed to plan your foreign trip on your own? Here are some tips to help you decide:
- Are you familiar with the required documentation needed to leave the country? If not, a travel agent may be the best route. He or she can help you make sure you have all the necessary paperwork in order. Your agent will also make sure you do not overlook something essential.
- Are you familiar with your destination? You need a solid understanding of your destination to ensure that you pack appropriately. An understanding of local customs can also be helpful. A reputable agent will have the knowledge you need to make sure you know everything you need to know about your destination.
- Are you savvy when it comes to finding the best travel deals? If you are an experienced traveler, you probably already know where to go to get the best rates. If you are new to foreign travel, an agent may be able to locate those money-saving deals for you.
As you plan your visit to the Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica, or another foreign destination, be sure to weigh the pros and cons of hiring an agent to help you.
When you are packing for a vacation, it requires a lot of thought. This is especially true when you are taking a trip to another country. Traveling the world is exciting – but if you are not prepared, you will not enjoy your time away from home. Before you hop on the plane to Costa Rica and the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, here are some packing tips to make sure you are ready for any situation:
- Research the climate before your trip. It only takes few minutes to find out what the weather will be like when you arrive in Costa Rica. Just because it is a tropical destination does not mean that the weather is always grand.
- Even if the forecast calls for sunny, warm weather during your entire stay, pack for the unexpected. A rain storm can quickly put a damper on your vacation if you do not have the right clothes.
- Always pack a light jacket. You never know when an overcast sky or unexpected storm will drop the temperature a few degrees. A light jacket will ensure that you stay comfortable, even with a slight chill in the air.
- Pack several styles of shoes. You want shoes for walking and hiking, of course. You also want shoes for a night out on the town. You may not be planning to go out on the town, but you never know when the mood for nightlife might hit you.
Taking the time to pack appropriately for your Costa Rican vacation will help you enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Even people on a budget deserve an unforgettable vacation. If your funds are not as large as you would like them to be, do not let that discourage you from planning an amazing vacation to Costa Rica. A trip to Costa Rica does not have to put your bank account in the negative. You just have to know how to plan according to your budget. Here are some budget-saving tips for anyone wishing to experience the beauty and grace of Costa Rica.
• Choose your accommodations with cost in mind – but not necessarily at the forefront. Just remember that sometimes price can affect quality. Choose your accommodations with care. For instance, the El Sano Banano village hotel is a sister hotel to the Ylang Ylang – so you can enjoy top-notch accommodations for an affordable price.
• Enjoy activities that do not cost a penny. Instead of planning an itinerary of expensive activities, plan to do things for free. Sightseeing, swimming, soaking up some sun on the beach, taking a nature walk – the possibilities are endless!
• Shop around for your food. Talk to the locals and find out where to get the best local cuisine. Sometimes those places off the beaten path can give you the best taste and the best value!
• Visit during the off-season. You can save a lot of money in travel expenses, as well as hotel expenses, by visiting Costa Rica any time other than the peak tourist season. You will still get to experience the beauty and grandeur, only for a lower price.
A journey to Costa Rica is sure to provide you with plenty of stories to tell when you return home. Costa Rica is a protected environment – it utilizes ecotourism, to help bring in a steady flow of visitors, without sacrificing its natural beauty.
Millions of people come from all over the world, every year, to feast their eyes upon the jungle greenery, the native wildlife, and the beautiful beaches. With so much focus on ecotourism – tourists provide a way of life for many Costa Rican inhabitants – it is no surprise that there are numerous hotels and resorts available for accommodations.
Best guest experience
Costa Rica takes great pride in their hotels and resorts. Hotel and resort owners strive to improve upon the guest experience at all times. They know that happy guests are guests that will return – and spread the word.
The Ylang Ylang may be only one of many beach resorts in Costa Rica – but it is clearly one of the best. The reason that the Ylang Ylang stays on top of their former guests’ favorite resort lists is that they never stop trying to make the experience better.
From their luxury spa to their secluded location, guests will enjoy a level of luxury that is virtually unmatched, especially for the competitive rate charged. There has never been a better time to visit this exquisite country and experience the many activities, events, and breathtaking scenery for yourself. As you plan your journey to Costa Rica, consider the Ylang Ylang as your choice of accommodations.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. Every year, more than a million visitors flock to this beautiful country to enjoy the crystal-clear waters, the captivating scenery, and the local events and activities. There are numerous hotels, as well as luxury beach resorts, available for the comfort of guests in Montezuma and surrounding areas. The Ylang Ylang and its sister hotel are one of many hotels in Costa Rica. In order to stay competitive in a very competitive industry – vacation resorts – both hotels go above and beyond what is expected, to ensure that their guests have a truly unforgettable Costa Rican experience.
The Ylang Ylang is a leading luxury beach resort geared toward guests on the prowl, for the highest level of luxury possible. The El Sano Banano Hotel, located in Montezuma, is the Ylang Ylang’s sister hotel. It is geared toward those visitors that are on a more stringent budget. However, the El Sano Banano still puts customer service and guest comfort at the top of its list of priorities. If you are planning your first trip to Costa Rica, a stay at either one of these hotels is sure to provide you with the experience you want.
Costa Rica offers many activities and events for visitors to enjoy. Both the Ylang Ylang and the El Sano Banano cater to their guests, giving them access to some of the most popular activities. A stay at the Ylang Ylang will provide you with immediate access to a luxury spa. A stay at the El Sano Banano places you in the heart of Montezuma, so you can immerse yourself in the local customs. The choice is yours – and whichever hotel you choose, you will never regret it.
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Costa Rica. There are numerous reasons why visitors flock to this luxury resort located on the beach within walking distance of Montezuma. A closer look at the benefits of staying at the Ylang Ylang is sure to make it one of your must-see destinations.
- Location is the key. The Ylang Ylang’s convenient location places it right on the beach and beside a gorgeous nature reserve. Its close proximity to Montezuma allows guests to experience both the quiet, peaceful seclusion of the resort, as well as the hustle and bustle offered by the city.
- Luxury is unprecedented. Guests enjoy more than just a roof over their head and a place to sleep. The luxury suites and bungalows immerse guests in beautiful surroundings. The luxury spa provides restorative treatments to refresh and energize.
- Customer service comes first. At the Ylang Ylang, guests are treated like kings and queens. From the moment they step foot into the resort, they receive the highest level of customer service. The professional staff caters to each guest on a personal level – no need is too great, no want is too extreme.
- Perfect location for special events. Guests flock to the Ylang Ylang from all around the world to give their special event a tropical backdrop. For instance, if you are planning your nuptials, a wedding in Costa Rica will create a divine and unforgettable experience. Make your moments simply magical by enjoying them in the luxurious, gorgeous surroundings of the Ylang Ylang.
Taking a vacation for the sole purpose of exercise may sound like an odd idea – but a trip centered on restorative activities will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to face the world! When you think of a vacation, you think of rest and relaxation. You think of spending time on your own doing exactly what you want, which in many cases is nothing. You do not think about spending your free time exercising. However, more and more people are finding the value of continuing their exercise regimen during their vacations.
When you have an established exercise routine, slacking off for any amount of time, even a vacation, can make it difficult to get back into your routine. By incorporating exercise into your vacation, you will ensure that your routine is intact – and your physical health does not diminish. Taking a vacation for the sole purpose of exercise is rising in popularity, too. The reason – experiencing your favorite exercise programs or trying a new program in an exotic location is a great motivator to encourage consistent physical activity. Take yoga in Costa Rica, for example – a yoga session at your gym simply does not have the same ambiance as a yoga session in the morning sun on the beach, with the sound of waves soothing your soul. If you are planning on taking a vacation soon, be sure to incorporate exercise into your daily routines. Your mind, body and soul will thank you when you have to return to the rat race.