Taking a trip to Central America is sure to be an exciting time in your life. There are numerous locations within Central America to explore and various cultures to immerse yourself in. One of the most popular Central American locations for a vacation is, of course, Costa Rica. There is something spectacular about this breathtaking country. From the clear, warm waters surrounded by white, sandy beaches, to the lush jungle greenery full of native wildlife, Costa Rica truly has something to offer every visitor.
Before you start your trip, you have to choose from the many Central American resorts. You cannot plan a trip to Central America without planning your accommodations. The type of accommodations you choose depends on the type of trip you are planning. If you are headed to Central America on a luxury vacation, then you will definitely want luxury accommodations. The Ylang Ylang resort is one of the best places to go for luxury service, surroundings, and amenities.
The Ylang Ylang has a wonderful location – right on the beach near Montezuma. You will have immediate access to long stretches of private beaches. Montezuma is only minutes away, too, giving you access to the city life you crave. Here, we also offer various services specifically to our guests, such as our luxury spa and our professional yoga sessions. You will enjoy top-notch accommodations, including luxury suites and private bungalows. Our professional staff will work hard to ensure that all of your needs are met, so you can enjoy your luxury vacation without worry. Contact us today and reserve your room.
Taking that special someone in your life on a romantic getaway is a great way to earn some extra points. The next time you make her upset, you can casually bring up your relaxing vacation on the beach – and watch her anger fade away with the memory. Before you can start reaping the benefits of vacation memories, you have to whisk her away to a surprise location. What better destination than the beautiful surroundings of Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a paradise on earth! With its lush, protected environment, you and your special someone will not be bombarded with the hustle and bustle of city life. Instead, you can relax in one of the many tropical resorts located right on the beach, such as the Ylang Ylang. Here, we are not only located on the beach; we are nestled within the natural environment that makes Costa Rica so appealing.
You and your special someone can soak up the sun on the beach one day, then take a refreshing nature walk the next – all without leaving the resort grounds. Imagine sipping a cold drink after an invigorating swim in the warm water! Imagine seeing the native wildlife in their natural habitats from the comfort of your private patio! You can even partake of our luxury, on-site spa to refresh your mind, body and soul. There is no limit to the pleasures the two of you will enjoy during your stay at the Ylang Ylang. Contact us today to make your reservations and surprise her with a memorable beach vacation.
The seasons are clearly changing – that means it is a great time to start planning your vacation. Taking a vacation during a time when the tourist season has died down is the perfect way to enjoy time away from home. Taking an off-season vacation will allow you to enjoy some of the most beautiful destinations in the world – and at a more affordable price. Here are some tips for planning your off-season vacation.
- Choose your destination with the same amount of care you would use during the regular season. There is a reason for the off-season – sometimes the weather does not cooperate or there are fewer activities. Do some research to make sure your desired destination is suitable to fit your vacationing needs.
- Research your accommodations. Many hotels and resorts have special package deals during their off-seasons. Contact the hotel or resort of your choice and find out what price-saving offers they are currently running.
- Utilize the internet to find other ways to save money. For instance, you can compare various prices of airline tickets with just a few clicks of your mouse. Traveling during the off-season to a destination is often more affordable than traveling during the peak tourist season.
Pack accordingly. Expect the unexpected, especially when it comes to the weather. You can still enjoy your vacation during the off-season, as long as you are prepared for a bit of a different environment than you might have expected.
The holiday season is almost here! Now is the perfect time to start planning some of your holiday gifts. What better way to surprise that special someone than with the best tropical vacation ever? That’s right – giving the gift of a surprise getaway, especially during the cold months of winter, will definitely earn you some brownie points!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we would love to help you surprise your significant other with a relaxing trip to our tropical resort. A stay at the Ylang Ylang is sure to be like nothing you have ever experienced. We offer some of the most luxurious accommodations you can find, including luxury suites and private bungalows. We also have a variety of activities you and your special someone can enjoy together – activities that are perfect for setting the mood for romance.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll, just the two of you, through the surrounding nature preserve. You will see amazing wildlife in their natural habitats – almost close enough to touch! Then, you can soak up some warm rays on the white beaches as you sip a cold drink. Follow up your day in the sun with a restorative trip to our luxury spa for a couples massage. Then, finish your evening with a romantic dinner for two – right on the beach in the moonlight.
If you are ready to surprise the most important person in your life with a romantic getaway, contact us today at the Ylang Ylang – we would love to help you keep the fires of romance alive and well!
Taking a vacation is a very exciting time of your life – and can be a little stressful, as well. The excitement comes from knowing that you are going to have some relaxing time away from home. The stress comes from planning the details of the vacation. The first step toward your relaxing getaway is choosing a destination. Comparing the types of vacations available may help make your decision a little bit easier.
- Taking a tropical vacation is one of the most popular choices among all travelers. The reason so many people enjoy tropical vacations is because of the weather and the atmosphere. You can enjoy a wide range of activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sport fishing, bike tours and horseback riding on the beach. Or you may feel more like soaking up the sun, swimming in warm ocean waters, and relaxing on a sandy beach in a tropical environment – it truly is a dream come true.
- Mountain vacations are more popular among the more adventurous travelers. Mountains provide the perfect backdrop for camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor activities. The weather can be temperamental in the mountains, so keep that in mind if you are seeking one particular climate.
- Amusement park vacations are ideal for families. Places like Disney World are major attractions to families. These types of vacations ensure that the kids are always happy and busy – but can be quite wearing on the parents. If rest and relaxation is on your agenda, you may want to forgo the amusement park vacation.
With so many tropical hotels around the world, it can be a challenge to choose only one for your next vacation. Each tropical hotel has something special to offer. Some may offer amazing accommodations with the highest level of luxury you can imagine. Others may offer immediate access to the beach and ocean. There may be some that are located in secluded spots, giving you and your special someone plenty of time for romance. There may also be some that are located in the midst of the city life, giving you a chance to experience all of the local activities.
So, how do you choose only one hotel when they each offer so many benefits? The answer is easy – choose the hotel that offers everything! Here at the Ylang Ylang, you can enjoy all of those benefits – luxury, beach access, seclusion, and proximity to local activities – in one, single place. Our resort features a secluded location, nestled within the natural, protected environment of Costa Rica, the beach only a few steps away. Yet, our resort is also mere minutes from Montezuma, providing you with easy access to all of the city life and activities you want to enjoy.
The Ylang Ylang is also one of the best hotels in Costa Rica for the luxury experience. Our private bungalows and suites provide luxury and comfort that you will not find anywhere else. In other words, the Ylang Ylang contains the best of all the worlds – and it is available to you for your next vacation. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of staying with us and reserve your suite!
When planning an unforgettable wedding, venue is everything! You want your wedding to take place in a location that will simply captivate your guests. You want the location to be one that will create a magical, romantic atmosphere – the perfect atmosphere for exchanging nuptials. What better way to celebrate the joining of two people in marriage than with a tropical wedding! And what better place to have this unforgettable tropical wedding than at the Ylang Ylang in beautiful Costa Rica!
A wedding at the amazing Ylang Ylang resort is sure to be the wedding of a lifetime. The protected environment of Costa Rica helps to create the most breathtaking backdrop for your wedding. From the lush jungle greenery, to the crystal clear waters, how could there possibly be a better setting for your wedding? There are even more benefits to getting married at the Ylang Ylang, including:
- Luxury accommodations for you and your guests – from bungalows with ocean views, to exquisite suites, you and your guests will enjoy some of the most luxurious accommodations
- On-site activities – both before and after your magical wedding, you and your guests can enjoy moonlit dinners on the beach, invigorating yoga sessions, and luxury treatments at our private spa
If you have been struggling to find the ideal venue for your wedding, look no more – the Ylang Ylang has everything you need to ensure that your special day is the most memorable of all occasions. Contact us today and find out how we can help you plan your momentous occasion!
Making the decision to take a beach vacation is easy – who does not enjoy a long, relaxing stay at a beachside resort? Finding the right resort for your beach vacation is just as easy – the Ylang Ylang! The Ylang Ylang beach resort is one of the leading resorts in the beautiful Costa Rica. Nestled in the quiet seclusion of the jungle greenery, right next to the warm ocean waters and white, sandy beaches, the Ylang Ylang is THE place to go for an unforgettable vacation. Even better – if you plan your vacation for November 1st through the 5th, you can reserve a luxury beach front room and enjoy significant savings!
From now until November 1st, you can save $40 per night on your beach-front reservation. Imagine staying in a gorgeous, luxury room with the beach and ocean right outside! Now, imagine staying in that gorgeous room knowing that you are saving $40 each night! There is no better way to enjoy a tropical vacation in luxury accommodations.
All you have to do is reserve your room, directly with our resort, between now and the first of November. Make sure you choose at least two dates for your stay that fall within the first and fifth of November. Then, use the coupon code, BFRNOV40, when making your reservation. That’s it – you will save $40 for each night of your stay in one of our amazing beach front rooms. During your stay, you can enjoy all that the Ylang Ylang has to offer, including yoga sessions on the beach and luxury spa treatments – or you can simply relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings of your beach-front room! Contact us today and make your money-saving reservation!
Have you been thinking about taking a beach vacation to Costa Rica? If so, you are in for one of the most memorable times of your life! However, as with planning any vacation, it is always important to make sure you address every detail before setting out. Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect Costa Rican beach vacation:
- Take the weather into consideration when choosing the dates for your vacation. Like any other place in the world, there are ideal times for visiting Costa Rica. Talk to your travel agent or reach out to the staff here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about Costa Rica’s primary tourist season, as well as the off-season.
- Choose the Costa Rican destination and accommodations that will keep you in close proximity to the beach. The last thing you want to do is waste precious time traveling back and forth to the beach, every day. A stay at the Ylang Ylang will put you within walking distance of the beach for immediate gratification!
- Think outside of swimming and soaking up the sun. There are various activities you can enjoy on the beach and in the warm, tropical waters of Costa Rica. Talk to the hotel staff to learn more about local beach activities being offered.
- Plan for the unexpected. You may find one or two days when going to the beach is not the best option, perhaps due to the weather or another unforeseen circumstance. Make sure you have other activities in mind to help fill in the downtime and make your Costa Rican vacation even more memorable.
Protecting and preserving the environment is never far from the minds of Costa Rican inhabitants. Costa Rica thrives on ecotourism – and if the environment is not preserved and protected, that ecotourism will quickly dwindle away. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we know how important it is to protect the very environment that surrounds our luxury hotel. That is why we are proud to announce the completion of our solar garden project!
Our solar garden project consists of a variety of solar panels installed throughout our resort grounds. These panels harness the power of the sun – solar energy that is used to operate various electrical components of our resort. Guests can turn on the air conditioners in their rooms, plug in their electronic devices, and even enjoy a relaxing drink in the bar – all while knowing that the electricity is being provided by solar energy. Through the use of solar panels, we have taken one more step toward diminishing our carbon footprint on the planet and preserving the natural surroundings that bring joy to so many Costa Rican inhabitants and visitors.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we take environmental preservation seriously, and we encourage our guests to do the same. With the completion of our solar garden project, we have helped make it possible for guests to enjoy their Costa Rican vacations without worrying about wasting resources or energy. In other words, when you visit the Ylang Ylang, you are helping to protect the environment that you enjoy so much! Vacationing just got better and more energy-efficient, here at the Ylang Ylang.
As you plan your next visit to Costa Rica, be sure to take advantage of the Ylang Ylang’s latest money-saving deal — $60 off the Garden Bungalow! Between November 1st and November 5th, you can stay in the Garden Bungalow and enjoy $60 off each night of your stay. The Garden Bungalow is ideal for a romantic getaway with your significant other – or you can enjoy the secluded tranquility on your own. This luxurious bungalow features a queen bed, private bath, and glass doors leading to your own private terrace. One of the benefits of staying in the Garden Bungalow is its close proximity to the lush jungle surroundings – you can literally nature-watch right from your own back door!
Since the Garden Bungalow is only 50 yards away from the beach, you are less than one minute away from enjoying the warm, tropical waters and clean, sandy beaches. After a refreshing dip in the water or a few hours spent soaking up the sun, you can make your way back to your private piece of paradise and observe the native wildlife in their natural habitat while relaxing on your terrace! The possibilities are endless for the solo traveler, as well as the couple seeking privacy. This $60 savings is only good for two-night reservations or more, and the reservations must be made directly with the Ylang Ylang resort by November 1st. Saving $60 PER NIGHT between November 1st and 5th is a fabulous discount that is sure to go fast, so act now and reserve your private slice of heaven.
Taking a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica may seem like an impossible dream – but the Ylang Ylang is here to help you make your dreams come true! Costa Rica is one of the most popular tropical destinations in the world. Even the rich and famous eventually find their way to the pristine beaches and warm ocean waters. This does not mean that Costa Rica is an impossible destination for the average person. No matter what your budget, you can still enjoy an unforgettable trip to our country.
The secret in planning your Costa Rican vacation is to vacation within your means. Just because you cannot afford the most luxurious accommodations possible does not mean you cannot find something comparable and affordable. For example, the Ylang Ylang resort is a luxury beach resort, but we also have a sister hotel nearby for those guests that may have more of a limited budget. We take great pride in both our beach resort and our sister hotel, so you never have to worry about the level of quality – you will always get our best efforts, no matter where you stay.
In addition to choosing accommodations you can afford, plan for affordable activities. Remember: you do not have to spend every hour of your vacation taking part in an expensive activity. Instead, you can spend hours relaxing in the sun and sand or taking a nature hike – for free. Use your imagination and discover affordable ways to experience the beauty of Costa Rica.
Taking a vacation should be an enjoyable time for you. Your annual vacation is your one time of the year to relax, have some fun, and just get away from it all. Going to a resort for your vacation is a great way to make sure you have access to everything you need. Reputable resorts ensure that their guests are able to relax, partake in activities, and enjoy themselves in a myriad of ways by offering more than just a room for sleeping. If you are planning a resort vacation for the first time, here are some helpful tips to get you started:
- Choose your desired destination first, then start looking for a suitable resort. Decide where you want to spend your vacation – the mountains, the beach, a tropical island, etc.
- Once you have your destination in mind, start finding resorts in the area. Make a list of potential resorts, then visit their websites and contact the staff.
- Ask lots of questions about each resort. Find out their rates, of course, but also find out what sort of onsite activities they offer. For example, the Ylang Ylang has a luxury spa ready and waiting for its guests, as well as immediate access to secluded beaches.
- Find out about any packages or vacation specials available – the less stretch you have to put your budget through, the more money you will have for local events and activities.
- Narrow your list down to two resorts. Make your final decision based on personal preferences, such as budget, location and level of luxury.