Finding the best all- inclusive hotel in Costa Rica is easier said than done. Costa Rica is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. Its tropical location and protected ecosystem attracts visitors from everywhere – and they all want to visit during the best season of the year. All of these tourists can make it tough to find the best hotel to meet your needs. While Costa Rica is home to plenty of hotels and resorts, they are not all equal, so it is important for you to do your research before making a reservation.
The first thing you must consider is location. Since you are visiting Costa Rica, you probably want a resort located as close as possible to the beach. The Ylang Ylang is perfect for beach lovers – we are located next to some of the most pristine beaches in Costa Rica. The next thing you have to consider is the all-inclusiveness of the hotels. Since this is a vacation, you want to make things as easy as possible. An all-inclusive hotel will provide everything you need in a package deal. The Ylang Ylang offers various packages and special deals all year round to meet the needs of our guests.
Finally, you have to think about your budget. If you stretch it too thin, you will not be able to enjoy many activities during your stay. The Ylang Ylang makes it a point to offer affordable luxury for budgets of all sizes. If our primary resort does not fit your budget needs, our sister hotel in nearby Montezuma is bound to be sufficient. Contact us today to learn more about our beach resort and our sister hotel.
When planning your honeymoon, the first thing you have to decide is the location. Where is the best possible place for you to take your honeymoon? You want a place that is romantic, a place where you and your new spouse can spend quality time together as newlyweds. A honeymoon in Costa Rica is the perfect answer! There is no better place for romance, excitement, fun, and the most gorgeous scenery you can imagine.
So, now that you know you want to visit Costa Rica for your honeymoon, the next big choice you face is your accommodations. Where will you stay during your extended trip with the one you love? Since this is Costa Rica, you want a place that is going to give you plenty of access to the beach, as well as top-notch accommodations. The answer – the Ylang Ylang resort! Here at the Ylang Ylang, we specialize in luxury unlike any you have ever experienced.
Our resort is nestled within the jungles of Costa Rica, only minutes from Montezuma, and right on the beach – you can literally see the ocean waves from your window. We pride ourselves on our “green” living through the utilization of solar panels and other methods of preserving and protecting the environment. Not only will you enjoy luxury suites and bungalows, complete with romance packages for two, you can also enjoy our luxury spa and yoga sessions – everything you need to make your honeymoon complete. Contact us today to learn more about our resort and reserve your honeymoon suite!
The year 2014 is a big year for the Ylang Ylang beach resort because it is the year that we celebrate our 25th anniversary! That’s right, since 1989, the Ylang Ylang has been a featured location in Costa Rica. We have been perfecting our craft of combining the most luxurious accommodations with the highest level of customer service – and our hard work has paid off! The Ylang Ylang is consistently chosen as one of the most popular beach resorts in Costa Rica.
There are numerous reasons why we rate so highly with our guests. Our location is amazing – directly on the beach, in the midst of the lush jungle greenery, and only minutes from Montezuma. Our accommodations are divine – luxury suites and bungalows designed to provide our guests with the ultimate in comfort, as well as our wide range of luxury amenities. Our on-site activities cannot be beat – a luxury spa, ready and waiting to meet the needs of our guests; professional yoga sessions directly on the beach with the music of the waves helping you balance your mind, body and soul; and our pristine beaches surrounded by the clear, ocean waters.
If you are planning a vacation this year, a romantic getaway, or even a honeymoon, add the Ylang Ylang beach resort to your list of must-see places! Not only will you enjoy all that we have to offer as one of the leading luxury resorts in Costa Rica, you will also enjoy all that our beautiful country has to offer – breathtaking scenery, local cuisine and activities, and the warm, welcoming spirit of the inhabitants. Come celebrate 25 years of exquisite accommodations and service with the Ylang Ylang!
Taking a vacation is something that everyone needs to experience — especially a tropical vacation. There is something special about traveling to a warm, tropical location, and enjoying all that it has to offer – sun, sand, ocean waters, and more! If you are thinking about taking a tropical vacation, why not give Costa Rica a shot? When you travel to Costa Rica, you can expect to enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery and accommodations possible.
Costa Rica is a tourist country – we focus on building up our tourism, attracting people from all around the world to our protected, natural environment. What this means for you is that you can expect the highest level of service, no matter where in Costa Rica you go. From the cities to the beaches, you will find businesses, activities, resorts, and more – each one waiting to give you the best experience possible.
When you come to Costa Rica, you will be in awe of the amazing environment. As a protected eco-system, we strive to make sure our manmade footprint is small. We want you to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of our country, not simply buildings and concrete. The Ylang Ylang is one of the leading resorts in Costa Rica for many reasons, including the unique design that blends the resort facilities into the surrounding jungle – in other words, the resort is almost a part of the jungle, rather than sticking out like a sore thumb.
Contact us today to learn more about our wonderful resort, and find out the latest deals to help you save money on your tropical vacation.
Choosing from the many Costa Rica beach hotels available can be a tough decision! Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for a tropical vacation. The country thrives on its tourist industry. This means that you can expect hotels and resorts to compete for your business. They want you to come and stay with them, so they will offer fine accommodations, lots of amenities, and comfortable luxury you can afford. Here are some tips to remember when making your hotel decision:
- If you are planning a vacation focused on relaxation, choose a hotel that will be conducive to relaxing. If you want a vacation that is rich with activities and excitement, a hotel located within the boundaries of a city might be the better choice.
- Stay within your budget. If you spend all of your money on your accommodations, you may not have enough left to enjoy some of the local activities. While Costa Rica has many free activities available, you want to have enough funds to partake of some of the paid activities, too.
- Keep customer service in mind. Costa Rica is a tourist country, so you should be able to expect the highest level of customer service possible. If the service is bad, it doesn’t matter where you stay – you will not enjoy your vacation. The Ylang Ylang prides itself on great customer service, top-notch accommodations, and affordable luxury. Keep us in mind as you plan your Costa Rican vacation – we look forward to taking care of your needs!
If you have been looking for a beach hotel in Costa Rica that offers everything you need at a price you can actually afford, look no further than the Ylang Ylang! We are one of the leading resorts in Costa Rica – and there are many reasons why, including:
- Our location – we are located right on the beach, yet nestled within the lush greenery of the surrounding jungle. You can expect privacy and solitude, but if you need some excitement, Montezuma is only a few minutes away!
- Our customer service – we have won awards praising our high level of customer service. If you want a resort that is ready to cater to your needs, the Ylang Ylang is here to serve you.
- Our prices – our prices are competitive, and we offer various package deals all year round, to ensure that everyone can enjoy our luxury resort next to the beach.
- Our accommodations – we offer the highest level of luxury to our guests in the form of suites and bungalows. Our unique building design ensures that our resort blends in with the surrounding environment, offering you a creative perspective as you relax in your room. We also make every effort to ensure that our resort is “green,” so you can enjoy your vacation knowing that you are leaving only a small footprint.
Contact us today at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about our resort, customer service, and activities. Our staff is standing by to answer your questions and help you reserve your suite or bungalow for your vacation.
You have just spent the last month of your life shopping, cooking, and stressing over the holiday season. Now that the holidays have come and gone and a New Year is upon us, it is time to start planning your annual vacation. Instead of doing the same old thing this year, consider the benefits of taking a tropical vacation.
- You get to escape from reality with more than just an amusement park and fast food. A tropical vacation will place you in heaven on Earth – a warm, tropical climate; blue, ocean waters; and fabulous cuisine!
- There are numerous tropical resorts all over the world, making it easy to find one in the exact location where you want to spend your vacation. For instance, the Ylang Ylang resort is nestled in the heart of Costa Rica, right on the beach and mere minutes away from Montezuma.
- A few days in the sun will be much more refreshing than hours standing in line for amusement park rides and wasting away in traffic. Why fight the lines and the traffic when you could be relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun and sipping on something fruity?
- A tropical vacation will provide you with some of the most unforgettable memories possible! Breathtaking scenery, immersing yourself in local culture, and experiencing a world completely opposite your reality – what an amazing way to spend a vacation!
Contact us at the Ylang Ylang resort today to learn more about what our luxury resort has to offer our guests, and let us help you make your reservations for a truly fantastic vacation!
There are many quality Central American resorts for your next vacation. Choosing only one can represent a challenge because there are so many fine resorts just waiting to accommodate your needs. Here are some tips to help you find the right one to fit your needs and your budget.
- This is your vacation, so don’t be afraid to make it special. Expand your budget a little bit, and you will be able to afford accommodations that are going to give you the fondest memories.
- Choose a resort that is located in the area that holds the most interest for you. A resort located near a city like Montezuma will provide you with all of the hustle and bustle when you need it, as well as the relaxing downtime.
- If you plan on enjoying a lot of beach activities, you want a resort as close to the beach as possible. The Ylang Ylang is located directly on some of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, yet it is only a few minutes from Montezuma – the ideal location for any vacationer!
- Ask lots of questions of each resort. The staff should be able to tell you about all of the amenities, as well as the local activities to help you make the best choice.
If you have any questions about Costa Rica and all that it has to offer, contact us today at the Ylang Ylang. Our professional staff is ready to answer your questions and help you prepare for your Central American vacation!
A New Year is here – what better time could there be to take a long, relaxing vacation in Costa Rica! You deserve to kick off your New Year by doing something special just for you. A Costa Rican vacation will give you the chance to experience the beauty and wonder that is Costa Rica. A tropical vacation is the best gift you could possibly give yourself – and the Ylang Ylang is here to help you make that gift happen.
From now until January 31st, you can enjoy significant savings on reservations made for our tent cabins. As long as you reserve a minimum two-night stay in one of our tent cabins by January 31st and ensure that your vacation falls between March 6th and March 31st, you will save $30 per night! All you have to do is make your reservations directly with the Ylang Ylang to partake of these significant savings! Imagine spending a few days nestled inside one of our luxury tents, listening to the jungle sounds outside the tent walls, and hearing the ocean waves washing up on the beach nearby. What a wonderful way to celebrate the newest year of your life!
If you want to take advantage of these significant savings on our luxury tent cabins, act now – the offer is subject to availability, so if you do not make your reservations soon, you will not enjoy the savings. Contact us today if you have any questions or need any assistance in reserving your luxury tent before January 31st.
With the many tropical hotels around the world, it can be hard to choose only one for your next vacation. That is why it is important that you take your time in making your choice. If you choose the wrong hotel, you are less likely to enjoy your vacation. After all, you will be spending a lot of time at your hotel, so it needs to be a place that is accommodating and luxurious. Here are some tips to help you choose the best hotel for your tropical vacation:
- Location is everything. You want a hotel that is located in an area that is close enough to the city life for you to enjoy city activities. Yet, you also want a hotel that offers seclusion and privacy.
- Luxury is essential on a vacation. This is your time away from home, so you deserve the best there is, when it comes to a hotel. Choose a hotel that offers the highest level of luxury you can afford.
- Customer service should always be high on your list of priorities. If a hotel has the perfect location and level of luxury, but lacks good customer service, you will not enjoy your vacation. Choose a hotel that prides itself on taking care of its guests, such as the Ylang Ylang.
When you take your time in choosing your hotel, you are going to have a much more enjoyable vacation. Contact us today at the Ylang Ylang and learn why we are one of the leading resorts in Costa Rica.
As you plan your first tropical vacation to Costa Rica, there is so much you have to do before you can leave. Hiring a travel agent will help alleviate some of the stress that comes with planning a Costa Rican vacation. However, even with a travel agent, there are still plenty of decisions that you will have to make. Here are some helpful planning tips to make things a little bit easier for you:
- Choose activities that you are going to enjoy. Your vacation is a time for those first experiences, but you do not want to overwhelm yourself with too many new things. Choose some activities that you have experience with, so you will not be afraid or overwhelmed.
- Choose accommodations that offer the best in customer service. A resort or hotel can be comfortable, but if the customer service is bad, you will not enjoy your stay. Do your research and choose a place that offers the best in customer service.
- Plan for the unexpected. You never know when you will see something you cannot live without, or when you will have other unforeseen expenses. Leaving a little wiggle room in your budget will help give you peace of mind during your vacation.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we are ready and waiting to help you plan some of the details of your tropical vacation. Contact us today to learn more about our accommodations and activities. Let us help you make your reservation and plan a vacation that you are sure to enjoy!
After a hectic holiday season, you deserve a break from reality. What better way to have that break than with the best tropical vacation ever! A trip to Costa Rica is a wonderful way to restore your mind, body and spirit after the stress of the holiday season. Costa Rica has much to offer all visitors. Everything from warm, tropical waters, to breathtaking scenery and all of the activities to go with it! The Ylang Ylang is one of the leading luxury resorts in Costa Rica, and we are ready to welcome you to our resort with open arms!
When you visit Costa Rica, you are bound to feel overwhelmed with all of its magical beauty. That is why we offer a wide range of relaxing and restorative activities for you to enjoy, such as our luxury spa. Here, you can enjoy massages and beauty treatments to help take away the overwhelming feelings and help you relax and restore your body. Our yoga sessions on the beach are the perfect way to restore balance to your mind and spirit. Finally, our luxury accommodations are more than enough to provide you with the comfort you deserve after the stress of the holidays.
If you are ready for a long, relaxing break from reality, contact us today and make your reservations. A trip to Costa Rica is sure to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to face the world again. Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you place your reservations and prepare for a restorative vacation in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth!
If a tropical island sounds like the right destination for a vacation, you have some planning to do before you can head out the door. Planning a vacation that is not within the boundaries of your country requires more planning. There are various details you must address beyond simply choosing a hotel or resort and reserving your room. There are also safety issues you must consider. Here are some safety tips to make sure your tropical vacation out of the country goes smoothly:
- Take care of the necessary paperwork before you do anything else. You do not want to plan the details of your trip, pay for things in advance, and then find out that your passport is expired.
- Research the area where you will be traveling. If it is unfamiliar territory, make sure you know which areas are tourist-friendly and which areas are best left to the locals. Remember: just because it is a tropical location does not mean there may not be safety risks.
- If you do plan on experiencing some of the local culture, travel in groups. Not only is there safety in numbers, but everyone will be able to enjoy the local culture together.
- Utilize traveler’s checks rather than carrying cash. Make use of the hotel safe for all of your valuable belongings.
- Make sure that plenty of people back home know where you are going, how long you plan to stay, and when you will be back. Keep in touch during your vacation, so they will know you are safe.
If you find yourself gazing out the window at the snow and the ice, longing for the sunshine, then it is time to start planning a tropical getaway. There is no better way to restore your mind, body, and spirit than with a relaxing beach vacation! Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have everything you need to make your vacation the most unforgettable getaway imaginable.
We are located in the heart of Costa Rica and directly on the beach. Our resort is one of the most luxurious resorts you will find in Costa Rica, and our customer service is top-notch. Here, you will finally have the sun, sand, and ocean waters that your heart desires – no snow, no ice, no freezing temperatures! Just pure, unadulterated bliss! Not only do we offer luxurious accommodations, such as suites and private bungalows, we also offer various on-site activities. You can enjoy a relaxing massage at our luxury spa, followed by a moonlit dinner on the beach with the one you love.
The possibilities are endless here in Costa Rica. Should you decide you want a little nightlife in your vacation, we are only a few minutes away from Montezuma. There, you will find the hustle and bustle of the city and all of the local activities and cuisine. Stop dreaming about a tropical vacation and take one! Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you plan the details of your tropical getaway and escape the cold of the winter!