Planning a romantic getaway to Costa Rica could take time and effort on your part. You have to address various details to ensure you have a worry-free, relaxing vacation – without sacrificing any of the romance. Let the Ylang Ylang help. We take the worry out of everything.
There are many Costa Rica beach hotels, but none is quite as special as the Ylang Ylang. Here, you’ll find our accommodations luxurious and our activities plentiful – we even offer special packages for couples.
Once you have found the ideal accommodations, you need to plan an itinerary. You don’t have to map out every moment of your vacation, but it’s a good idea to have some sort of game plan. Here at the Ylang Ylang, you can enjoy dinner on the beach, spa treatments, yoga sessions, and access to all the activities the city of Montezuma has to offer. After you have a plan for your vacation activities, all that’s left is make travel arrangements and pack. We’re waiting for you!
Originally posted 2012-12-14 11:00:53.
When you’re planning a visit to Central America, you get to choose between various Central American resorts. While each one is sure to offer you something special, you’ll be hard-pressed to find one that offers all that we do. Here at Ylang Ylang, you’ll enjoy numerous luxuries not found anywhere else in Costa Rica.
- Seclusion and privacy without sacrificing activities – We’re located in an area that is private and nestled within the native environment. Yet, we are close enough to Montezuma that you can still enjoy all the city has to offer.
- Wildlife and native greenery – Here, you’ll enjoy the lush, green surroundings, full of Costa Rican wildlife. Nothing too dangerous, of course – just enough to keep you captivated during your walks through the surroundings.
- Pristine beaches and beach activities – We have some of the finest beaches in Costa Rica — right outside your door. You can enjoy dinners on the beach or have a yoga session on the beach. Or, you can simply take a stroll down the beach at your leisure, soaking up the sun and the scenery.
Originally posted 2012-12-03 11:00:35.
Choosing from the many Costa Rica beach hotels available can be a tough decision! Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for a tropical vacation. The country thrives on its tourist industry. This means that you can expect hotels and resorts to compete for your business. They want you to come and stay with them, so they will offer fine accommodations, lots of amenities, and comfortable luxury you can afford. Here are some tips to remember when making your hotel decision:
- If you are planning a vacation focused on relaxation, choose a hotel that will be conducive to relaxing. If you want a vacation that is rich with activities and excitement, a hotel located within the boundaries of a city might be the better choice.
- Stay within your budget. If you spend all of your money on your accommodations, you may not have enough left to enjoy some of the local activities. While Costa Rica has many free activities available, you want to have enough funds to partake of some of the paid activities, too.
- Keep customer service in mind. Costa Rica is a tourist country, so you should be able to expect the highest level of customer service possible. If the service is bad, it doesn’t matter where you stay – you will not enjoy your vacation. The Ylang Ylang prides itself on great customer service, top-notch accommodations, and affordable luxury. Keep us in mind as you plan your Costa Rican vacation – we look forward to taking care of your needs!
As you plan your visit to Costa Rica, there are many details that must be addressed. You have to make all of your travel arrangements and ensure that all of your documentation is in order. Taking care of necessary paperwork should be the first thing you do, because these matters can take time. Once you have your documentation in hand, then you can begin planning the rest of your trip. After travel arrangements, you have to select accommodations in Costa Rica. There are numerous Costa Rica beach hotels available, so choose with care. Each one has something to offer. Contact each potential hotel and discuss rates, amenities, suites, and other aspects that could affect your decision.
After you have selected your accommodations, you should consider planning an itinerary. Now that you know the area in which you will be staying, you can start researching local activities and events. You can also find out about activities and events from the staff at your hotel. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we will be more than happy to help you plan an itinerary that is sure to make your time in Costa Rica unforgettable. As you plan your schedule, try not to pack it too full – you want to give yourself plenty of time for doing nothing more than just enjoying the environment. It can be hard to soak up the surroundings if you are too busy running from one place to another, trying to stay on schedule! Your vacation is a time for making memories – even if they are just the memories of doing nothing but relaxing on the beach. Contact us today to learn more about our beautiful country and to reserve your luxury suite.
Planning your first trip to Costa Rica can be both exciting and overwhelming at the same time. If this is your first time traveling out of the country, you have many details to address. The first thing you must address – after taking care of the necessary paperwork – is your choice of accommodations. Sure, you know that you are going to Costa Rica, and you plan on having a lovely time. However, without the right accommodations, your time in Costa Rica is going to be less than enjoyable.
Choosing between Costa Rica beach hotels does not have to be a difficult task, even though there are many available. You just have to research each available hotel and find the one that best fits your needs and budget. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we offer various packages and specials to ensure that you have little trouble choosing our resort for your Costa Rican vacation. We offer quality accommodations, the highest level of customer service, and affordable luxury that you simply cannot imagine. Contact us today to reserve your luxury suite or bungalow for your first trip to Costa Rica.
Now that winter is over and spring is here, summer will soon follow. Summer is one of the most popular times for a vacation. Tropical locations, such as Costa Rica, are one of the most popular destinations for a vacation. If you are planning your first summer vacation to Costa Rica, many details must be addressed. The following list will help ensure that you do not overlook any of the details to help make your vacation go as smoothly as possible.
- Choose your hotel – there are many Costa Rica beach hotels available, so choose wisely. Take your time and examine all of the amenities offered by each hotel, the available room selection, and other important factors.
- Itinerary – planning a detailed itinerary will help you save time once you arrive in Costa Rica. Instead of wasting time trying to decide what to do when you get there, you will already have a master plan to follow.
- Budget – your itinerary will help you create a defined budget. Having a budget will ensure that you do not overspend during your vacation. Make sure to allow for the unexpected – you never know when you might need to make an unplanned purchase.