Planning a resort vacation to Costa Rica is easy when you choose to stay at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort. Ylang Ylang is a premier destination in Costa Rica. We offer some of the finest, most relaxing accommodations you can find. We also have a wide variety of available tours and activities to ensure that you have the time of your life. Here at Ylang Ylang, we know that you are coming to Costa Rica to soak up the atmosphere, rest, and replenish your soul – and we do everything we can to make that happen.
There are numerous things you can do at Ylang Ylang to have a fulfilling vacation. Enjoy a massage at our spa, meditate in a yoga class, ride horses on the beach, go scuba diving and surfing. You can take a quick trip to Montezuma and tour the waterfalls or spend the day on a bike tour. All of our activities are designed to give you the full Costa Rican experience – or, you can choose to merely relax in your bungalow or sip sweet drinks on the beach. Whether you want high-energy or low-energy, Ylang Ylang has the variety you need.
Originally posted 2012-09-10 18:34:18.
Have you been thinking about taking your entire family away for a resort vacation? Have you been stumped about the perfect destination? While you may be tempted to head to Florida or another popular resort destination, now is not the time to be traditional. Family vacations are the time for thinking outside of the box; the time for planning something truly spectacular. Before you know it, your children will be grown and gone, so make your next family vacation unforgettable by choosing an incredible destination. Costa Rica is perfect for family vacations! Here, you and your family can enjoy a variety of local activities, including tropical waters and nature hikes through the jungle, all while immersing yourself in the local culture.
The Ylang Ylang is here to help you plan the family vacation of a lifetime. Our luxury resort is designed for more than just couples on their honeymoons – our resort is perfect for the vacationing family. We offer a wide selection of luxury suites and bungalows, to ensure that each member of your family is treated to the highest level of luxury treatment. We also have a variety of onsite activities, such as spa treatments and yoga sessions. Our beachfront location means your family will have instant access to private, secluded beaches for swimming, snorkeling, or simply soaking up the sun. The members of your family are the most important people in your life – give them a vacation they will never forget, by reserving your suites at the Ylang Ylang in the heart of Costa Rica! Contact us today to learn more about our resort, as well as the surrounding area and activities.
A trip to Costa Rica is a great way to escape the hassle and headaches of everyday life. Costa Rica is world within our world. Here, you will quickly forget the stress of the “real world” as you partake of the gorgeous, untouched environment. To really enjoy yourself in Costa Rica, consider planning a resort vacation. This will ensure that you have only the best of accommodations and amenities – and you deserve the very best.
The Ylang Ylang is a leading resort in Costa Rica. Here, we take great pride in providing our guests with the best in luxury accommodations. We also offer various luxury activities to make your vacation well rounded and fulfilling. For instance, our professional spa is perfect for massages and other relaxing, soothing treatments. Life is short – you only live once – live for today – let the Ylang Ylang help you live the clichés and enjoy a luxury, unforgettable vacation in a tropical location that will take your breath away.
Planning a resort vacation takes time and effort. You cannot expect to just hop on a plane, arrive at your chosen destination, and have everything fall into place. Without planning, you may find yourself missing out on certain activities or events simply because you didn’t reserve a spot. These two, important tips will help you plan your next resort vacation to ensure that it goes exactly the way that you want.
- Details are everything. You cannot be too specific when planning your vacation. If there are certain activities and events you want to experience, make sure you have the required reservations. Yes, leave some time for spontaneity, but when you have a detailed itinerary, your days will go much smoother.
- Ask for help. If you are uncertain about an area and what it has to offer, contact your resort staff. Local staff will know what options you have for activities, events and cuisine. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have staff standing by, ready to help you map out the details of your Costa Rican excursion.
A vacation at a lovely beach resort may seem like an unreachable dream. However, here at Ylang Ylang, we make dreams come true. You can plan an amazing resort vacation without breaking your budget. We offer various vacation packages to ensure that you have an experience you will not soon forget. We have some of the best luxury accommodations in Costa Rica, yet we take luxury even further, by offering a personal approach.
When you plan your vacation at Ylang Ylang, we will help you choose various activities to make it enjoyable. If you want some city action, we are located in close proximity to Montezuma. However, our location is secluded enough to offer you the privacy you crave as you rest and restore your mind, body and soul. Contact us, today, to learn more about our vacation packages and our beautiful resort. A visit to Ylang Ylang is a visit that will bring you a lifetime of cherished memories.
Planning a resort vacation to Costa Rica takes time and effort. It is not something that you want to do without serious thought and consideration. If you plan a vacation without care, you could wind up neglecting some very important details. The vacation planning process, while taking time and effort, does not have to be difficult. Keep the following factors in mind when planning your vacation:
- Start by choosing the area of Costa Rica that you want to visit. The Ylang Ylang is located in a secluded, natural environment, yet is close enough to Montezuma to allow you access to all of the city’s activities.
- Once you choose the area, select your accommodations. There are many quality resorts and hotels in Costa Rica – but only one Ylang Ylang. We are one of the most luxurious destinations in Costa Rica. We provide rooms, suites and bungalows for your ideal experience.
- To map out the details of your Costa Rican vacation, you may need to enlist the help of a travel agent. He or she can help you plan an itinerary for your stay. It is best to have an itinerary instead of just “winging it” to ensure you experience all that you want in Costa Rica.