Finding the perfect beach hotel in Costa Rica is a wonderful feeling! Hours of searching, tons of research, and even advice from travel agents – all of it becomes worth it, when you finally reserve your suite. There is a feeling of satisfaction in knowing that you can cross this important detail off your to-do list. Here are some tips from the Ylang Ylang to help you get that item marked off your list before your Costa Rican holiday:
- As mentioned, do your research. Do not take one person’s word for it. These are your accommodations. You will be staying here for the duration of your vacation, so take your time and research each potential hotel with care.
- Contact each hotel and ask pertinent questions. Inquire about room rates, location, privacy, amenities, specials, activities, etc. Write down your questions and answers for each hotel. Use this list to help you narrow down your list of options.
- Use the internet to find pictures of each hotel, as well as the surrounding areas. A visit to Costa Rica is a visit to a beautiful place – and you want to make sure your accommodations allow you to enjoy the view.
- Consider the surrounding towns. Find out if there are local activities in the area that you may want to take part in. You want your Costa Rican vacation to be well-rounded.
- Narrow your list down to three hotels that meet your needs. When you reach this point, the decision becomes a matter of preference. As long as the hotel meets your needs, and the needs of your fellow travelers (friends, family, co-workers, etc.), the final decision should be easy.