You have just spent the last month of your life shopping, cooking, and stressing over the holiday season. Now that the holidays have come and gone and a New Year is upon us, it is time to start planning your annual vacation. Instead of doing the same old thing this year, consider the benefits of taking a tropical vacation.
- You get to escape from reality with more than just an amusement park and fast food. A tropical vacation will place you in heaven on Earth – a warm, tropical climate; blue, ocean waters; and fabulous cuisine!
- There are numerous tropical resorts all over the world, making it easy to find one in the exact location where you want to spend your vacation. For instance, the Ylang Ylang resort is nestled in the heart of Costa Rica, right on the beach and mere minutes away from Montezuma.
- A few days in the sun will be much more refreshing than hours standing in line for amusement park rides and wasting away in traffic. Why fight the lines and the traffic when you could be relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun and sipping on something fruity?
- A tropical vacation will provide you with some of the most unforgettable memories possible! Breathtaking scenery, immersing yourself in local culture, and experiencing a world completely opposite your reality – what an amazing way to spend a vacation!
Contact us at the Ylang Ylang resort today to learn more about what our luxury resort has to offer our guests, and let us help you make your reservations for a truly fantastic vacation!
If you want to take a tropical vacation, but you cannot figure out exactly where to go, think no more – Costa Rica is the perfect destination for a truly unforgettable tropical getaway. Costa Rica has much to offer visitors of all ages – swimming, fishing, sailing, scuba diving, sunbathing, and much more. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, a gorgeous beachfront resort in the heart of Costa Rica, and only minutes from Montezuma, will provide you with the ideal accommodations.
If you are going to take a tropical vacation, you deserve luxury accommodations. The Ylang Ylang is the place to go for the highest level of luxury and customer service that you will find in Costa Rica. We have mastered the art of providing our guests with the ultimate Costa Rican experience – sun, surf, nature, and luxury! We offer a luxury spa where you can enjoy massages and other treatments meant to restore the mind, body and soul. We also offer professional yoga sessions on the beach, providing you with the chance to soothe your weary soul, meditate, and restore your body’s physical strength and flexibility.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, you will never want for something to do. Whether you want to partake of as many activities as possible, or simply spend some time alone, resting and relaxing in peaceful solitude, we can and will meet your needs, no matter how large or small. Contact us today to find out about our specials and learn more about our luxury resort, activities, and amenities.
The holiday season is almost here! Now is the perfect time to start planning some of your holiday gifts. What better way to surprise that special someone than with the best tropical vacation ever? That’s right – giving the gift of a surprise getaway, especially during the cold months of winter, will definitely earn you some brownie points!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we would love to help you surprise your significant other with a relaxing trip to our tropical resort. A stay at the Ylang Ylang is sure to be like nothing you have ever experienced. We offer some of the most luxurious accommodations you can find, including luxury suites and private bungalows. We also have a variety of activities you and your special someone can enjoy together – activities that are perfect for setting the mood for romance.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll, just the two of you, through the surrounding nature preserve. You will see amazing wildlife in their natural habitats – almost close enough to touch! Then, you can soak up some warm rays on the white beaches as you sip a cold drink. Follow up your day in the sun with a restorative trip to our luxury spa for a couples massage. Then, finish your evening with a romantic dinner for two – right on the beach in the moonlight.
If you are ready to surprise the most important person in your life with a romantic getaway, contact us today at the Ylang Ylang – we would love to help you keep the fires of romance alive and well!
Taking a vacation is a very exciting time of your life – and can be a little stressful, as well. The excitement comes from knowing that you are going to have some relaxing time away from home. The stress comes from planning the details of the vacation. The first step toward your relaxing getaway is choosing a destination. Comparing the types of vacations available may help make your decision a little bit easier.
- Taking a tropical vacation is one of the most popular choices among all travelers. The reason so many people enjoy tropical vacations is because of the weather and the atmosphere. You can enjoy a wide range of activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sport fishing, bike tours and horseback riding on the beach. Or you may feel more like soaking up the sun, swimming in warm ocean waters, and relaxing on a sandy beach in a tropical environment – it truly is a dream come true.
- Mountain vacations are more popular among the more adventurous travelers. Mountains provide the perfect backdrop for camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor activities. The weather can be temperamental in the mountains, so keep that in mind if you are seeking one particular climate.
- Amusement park vacations are ideal for families. Places like Disney World are major attractions to families. These types of vacations ensure that the kids are always happy and busy – but can be quite wearing on the parents. If rest and relaxation is on your agenda, you may want to forgo the amusement park vacation.
If you are planning on taking a tropical vacation, you may only be thinking of warm, tropical waters and white, sandy beaches. Sure, these are both components of a fabulous tropical vacation, but if you visit the Ylang Ylang for your vacation, you can experience much more than just the traditional tropical vacation. Here at the Ylang Ylang, you can experience nature exactly as Mother Nature intended – fully immersed in the natural surroundings of Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is a protected environment. Rather than building up huge attractions and similar stuff to attract tourists, we utilize our natural resources through ecotourism. People come to our country from all over the world to lose themselves in the gorgeous, natural environment of Costa Rica. On your tropical vacation, you can enjoy not only the wonderful beaches and ocean waters, you can also enjoy the native wildlife. In fact, here at the Ylang Ylang, you can enjoy that wildlife right at your front door! Our beach resort is nestled in the midst of the Costa Rican jungle. This gives you full and uninhibited access to everything nature has to offer.
If you are ready to take a tropical vacation to a destination that offers much more than just sand and water, consider coming to the Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica. Not only will you savor the luxury accommodations of our beach resort, you will also savor the lush, rich environment of Costa Rica. Contact us today to learn more about our protected environment and reserve your suite – the wildlife surrounding our resort is waiting for you!
Choosing a destination for a tropical vacation can be such a tough decision. There are thousands of tropical locations all over the world, each one with something special to offer. However, there is no destination quite like Costa Rica. Here in Costa Rica, visitors enjoy much more than just sun and sand. Here, they enjoy breathtaking views, lush greenery, exciting cultural events, and so much more.
A tropical vacation should be a relaxing, restorative time. It should be a time when you make amazing memories. If you visit Costa Rica for your tropical vacation, you will not go home disappointed. To truly capture the magic of Costa Rica, consider staying at the Ylang Ylang. Here, you will enjoy only the best of the best – the best accommodations, the best dining, the best beaches, and the best activities, both relaxing and exciting. We take great pride in providing our guests with the kind of vacation that keeps them coming back for more. Contact us today to reserve your room and experience the beauty of Costa Rica for yourself.
Taking a vacation to a tropical destination is something that everyone should experience at least once. There is something special about visiting these captivating areas with their vibrant jungles, enchanting wildlife, and spectacular beaches. You cannot find this kind of environment at home – you will only find it in a tropical location. As you plan your first tropical vacation, keep the following tips in mind.
- Plan your vacation according to the season. A little research goes a long way when choosing the best time to visit a tropical area. If you wind up going during the rainy season, it may not be the enjoyable experience you wanted.
- Choose a resort that will cater to your needs. To truly enjoy your vacation, you need a resort that is going to help you along the way. You want a resort that offers numerous activities to create an unforgettable experience. Luxury resorts like the Ylang Ylang offer more bang for the buck than a chain hotel.
- Embrace the culture. When you arrive in your tropical destination, embrace the new world. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so make the most of it. Take in the local shows and participate in the local activities – you will create memories to treasure for many years to come.
Taking a yearly vacation is a great way to restore your mind, body, and soul. It is your chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life. A vacation is not just about staying at home and spending your days sleeping. In fact, it gives you a chance to relax, rest and just breathe while traveling to a place you have never known before.
Tropical french toast made with our homemade bread and topped with a mix of papaya, watermelon and pineapple
For a person who loves traveling to different exotic locations and likes to explore the world, a vacation is a perfect opportunity for planning your vacation can be time-consuming and stressful.
Tips for tropical vacation
If you are considering a tropical vacation for your annual getaway, keep the following tips in mind:
- Map out the details in advance. You want to arrive at your tropical destination with the knowledge of what to expect. Plan activities and other special events, ahead of time, to ensure that you get to experience everything you want.
- Don’t forget to leave some spare time in your schedule, just for you. Yes, you want to enjoy all the activities offered on your vacation, but you also need time to do nothing but relax. Make sure your vacation includes some “me” time. It is almost therapeutic.
- Remember – plans may often change. You may not wish to move out on one day and weather may not be pleasant on another. Nothing is set in stone, so, if you change your mind about an activity or want to add something new to your itinerary, do it. It is your vacation, and it needs to be everything you dreamed of, not everything a travel agent thought you would enjoy.
It is time to enjoy
Keep in mind that your vacation is your time to enjoy, relax and learn something different. Take a break from your daily schedule, try a new delicacy, enjoy what the locals love and make sure that you immerse yourself completely in the life and culture of your destination.
When planning your honeymoon, you want a location that will help you create a lasting memory. By choosing to take a tropical vacation for your honeymoon, you can rest assured that neither you nor your spouse will soon forget the experience. As you plan your tropical honeymoon in paradise, keep two things in mind:
- Choose a destination that offers honeymoon packages. Packages help create the right mood, from the moment you arrive. While you can opt for standard service during your stay, you can make each moment more magical by choosing a romantic package. Here at Ylang Ylang, we offer several honeymoon packages to help keep the romance burning during your stay.
- Choose a private location. Being on your honeymoon requires privacy and seclusion. This is your first time together as a married couple. Choose a location that will give you the privacy you need, without sacrificing the romantic ambiance. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, our secluded location is perfect for romance — morning, noon and night.
Everyone loves a tropical vacation. It comes with serene beaches, white sand, blue oceans, and a starry sky. Add some delicious tropical fruits, a bubbly cocktail and some nautical themed clothes to the mix. The outcome is you have the recipe for the most memorable vacation of your life.
Tropical vacation must for restoring your energy
A tropical vacation should ideally leave you rested, relaxed and restores. The Ylang Ylang beach is the perfect destination for the same. It offers you everything from beautiful beaches to the best beach dining experience in the world that provides you a holiday of a lifetime.
Still thinking why you should go to the Ylang Ylang for your next tropical vacation? Here are the reasons why.
- Privacy and seclusion – The resort is located at a secluded place. However, it manages to be well connected. Hence, transport to and from the city is easy but you also get to enjoy your own private space.
- Romance – moonlit beach dinners, rooms with a view, packages geared for couples – we have everything you need for a special getaway with the one you love.
- Nature – the grounds of the Ylang Ylang are not sidewalks and buildings – instead, you can lose yourself in the natural landscape of Costa Rica. Enjoy nature walks and observe the various creatures, native to the land, in their natural habitats.
- Luxury accommodations – bungalows, cabins and traditional rooms provide you with plenty of options for your own private hideaway.
- Events – The Ylang Ylang strives to create special events to help you have the vacation of a lifetime. Check out our coming events, such as the Christmas and New Year’s Eve event. All our event specials are free for our guests
We all would love to disconnect from the hustle-bustle of daily life and enjoy some time with nature at a place where we can just be ourselves. Costa Rica is such a place and Ylang Ylang is the perfect destination for fulfilling your true tropical vacation dream.