When you travel to Costa Rica, consider staying in the Montezuma area. This area offers some of the best attractions, food and nightlife in the whole country. The town is located on the southern tip of the Nicoya Peninsula of the Latin American country. The area is very popular with tourists for all the things there are to do and see.
1. Costa Rica International Film Festival. In November of each year is the Costa Rica International Film Festival. Here you can see a diverse array of independent films that are made by amateur and professional directors alike. Watch hundreds of films over the four day festival and attend after parties in many of the bars.
2. Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve. Many eco-tourists flock to this nature reserve each year. It covers just over 3,000 acres and contains many diverse species of plants, animals and birds. Travelers can step foot into two diverse forest regions, dry and wet. Both areas have different types of flora and fauna.
3. Horseback Riding Expeditions on the Beach. Ride horses along the beach or through the jungle. Exploring the area by horse gives travelers a unique experience not available anywhere else. Ride with a group or arrange for a private session.
4. Montezuma Falls. The stunning waterfalls in Montezuma are a tourist favorite. Swim or go hiking in the area for the day.
5. Zumatours Fishing. Fishing tours are fun for the whole family. The private charter tours will take you out where you can deep sea fish, or go diving or snorkeling off the coast of Costa Rica.
For more fun activities and lodging, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resorts.