Choosing a hotel for your vacation in Costa Rica may take a little thought. Money is often a big factor in deciding where you stay, but it certainly isn’t the only one. Here are some tips to help you choose your hotel:
- Figure out what’s most important to you. You need to narrow the list of hotels down right away. If location is very important, then only look at hotels in that area.
- Decide what you can afford per night. This narrows the list even more. Use one of the discount sites to see what’s available. Then call hotels to get lower rates by quoting the competition.
- Once you have hotels narrowed by price, look into amenities. Choose the top 5 things you must have. Then see which hotel has what you want.
- If traveling with family, make sure the hotel is kid- and family-friendly. Separate activities for children and family-friendly areas are a good indication of this.
- Compare the room sizes and the bed arrangements that are available. You want to make sure everyone has a place to sleep and plenty of room in your suite.
These tips help you have a comfortable vacation in Costa Rica. With the hotel taken care of, you can now focus on other details.