When on a Costa Rica vacation, a good food experience is a necessity. There are many restaurants at the various resorts and hotels in the Montezuma area, but you may not know the best places to go. Luckily, we have compiled this list with the best restaurants in Montezuma, Costa Rica to go to, based upon user reviews.
- Tierra Y Fuego. For a bit of home comfort, visit Tierra Y Fuego. They offer a great menu full of traditional Italian cuisine that rivals your local stateside Italian restaurant. All bread and dough are homemade, as well as all of the yummy desserts. If you crave a pizza, this is the place to dine.
2. Ylang Ylang Restaurant. The Ylang Ylang Restaurant was awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in 2013. They offer up fresh homemade traditional Costa Rican cuisine. raw, organic and seafood dishes are aplenty, as are tropical and exotic beverages in a beachside setting.
3. Puggo’s. Puggo’s offers up fresh seafood and traditional Costa Rican fare. All ingredients are fresh, and all meals are homemade. Receive excellent service and great tasting food in this family-oriented restaurant.
4. Sano Restaurant. Sano Restaurant prides itself on maintaining a delicious and healthy menu for over 25 years. They use only the most fresh and natural ingredients to for our meals. Open 7 days a week offering a wide variety of options including chicken, fish, seafood, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free. Enjoy your favorite drink in their lounge area and watch a game on the outdoors TV!
5. Cocolores. Cocolores offers up a mixture of gourmet Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. They offer excellent seafood and a great selection of craft beers at this local seaside favorite.