Finding the perfect beach hotel in Costa Rica is awesome! All your research and even advice from travel agents is worth it when you reserve your suite. There’s a feeling of satisfaction in knowing you can cross this important detail off your to-do list. Here are some tips from the Ylang Ylang to help you get that item marked off your list before your Costa Rican holiday:
- As mentioned, do your research. Don’t take one person’s word for it. These are your accommodations. You’ll be staying here for the duration of your vacation, so take your time and research each potential hotel with care.
- Contact each hotel and ask pertinent questions. Inquire about room rates, location, privacy, amenities, specials, activities, etc. Write down your questions and answers for each hotel. Use this list to help you narrow down your options.
- Use the internet to find pictures of each hotel, as well as the surrounding areas. Costa Rica is an incredibly beautiful place – and you want to make sure your accommodations allow you to enjoy the view.
- Consider the surrounding towns. Find out if there are local activities that you want to take part in. You want your Costa Rican vacation to be well-rounded.
- Narrow your list to three hotels that meet your needs. When you reach this point, the decision becomes a matter of preference. As long as the hotel meets your needs, and the needs of your fellow travelers (friends, family, co-workers, etc.), the final decision should be easy.